Home > Your Visit
Ticketing box office is located on the ground floor and is open one-hour prior to event start time for you to purchase or collect tickets. Please also see our Box Office if you have having difficulty locating your tickets, we can help.
At showtime, our kiosk sells a great selection of food and beverage, and licenced to sell alcohol 5pm-10pm weekdays and 12midday-10pm weekends/term breaks. Barista coffee is available. Our menu includes substantial savoury and sweet options.
Parking: Five wheelchair accessible car parks immediately opposite the main entrance. Gentle slope to automatic front doors.
Flat floor access throughout whole first floor including entrance to theatres and first row of seating (Row A).
Lift access to access level one rooms and back row (Row M) of Coastlands Theatre seating bank.
Wheelchair spaces - front row (Row A) with designated companion seat.
Handrails up the theatre aisle stairwells.
Wheelchair accessible bathrooms: one unisex and one in the female bathrooms.
Hearing loop system.
Guide dog friendly.
Our friendly Front of House staff onsite for events are available to assist you, please sing our if you require assistance.
Foyer seating provided while awaiting theatre doors to open.
Performer flat floor access to stage.
Options for Powerchair users.
Healthy & Safe Venue
- We have good hygiene practices with regular & thorough cleaning of our facility.
- We have vast spaces with an excellent ventilation system in the theatres.
- Visitors & staff are welcome to wear face coverings, which we continue to provide upon entry, with hand sanitiser.
- We ask that you please do not attend events if you are unwell.
- Our staff are trained in First Aid, & able to assist in health emergencies.
- We have a Defibrillator onsite.
- Our staff are trained & experienced in the world of event & venue management.